Weekly Parent Updates
|Governor Staff Letter Feb 2021.pdf||Download|
|Parent Update 11th Jan 2021.pdf||Download|
|Parent Update 12th Feb 2021.pdf||Download|
|Parent Update 15th Jan 2021.pdf||Download|
|Parent Update 22nd Jan 2021.pdf||Download|
|Parent Update 26th Feb 2021.pdf||Download|
|Parent Update 29th Jan 2021.pdf||Download|
|Parent Update 5th Feb 2021.pdf||Download|
|Parent Update 5th March 2021.pdf||Download|
|A message for parents and carers about the COVID-19 vaccine.docx||Download|
|Message from Buckinghamshire Council.docx||Download|
|Parent Weekly Wellbeing Newsletter - Breaks and Downtime.pdf||Download|
|Provision of Computer.pdf||Download|
|Remote Learning Pupil Agreement.pdf||Download|
Processes & Protocols
Covid-19 Protocol for pupils, parents and staff in school running school provision
A quick guide for parents/carers
What does Tier 4 mean for us?
Keeping Our Community Safe
As we return to School for the start of the new academic year, please note that visitors to campus are permitted strictly by appointment only, and only when your visit is essential.
If you are visiting our Schools with an appointment, please make sure that:
- You sign in on arrival
- You wash and/or sanitise your hands when you arrive and as necessary during your visit and between working with different children.
- You carry a mask or face covering and wear it as required
- You maintain a safe distance (at least 1 metre, and ideally two meters) from other people at all times
- Try to avoid a face to face position when working with children.
- If equipment is required, please ensure that it is cleaned using the disinfectant provided between use.
- Please clean the workspace used before, in between transition of pupils and after use.
- Please ensure windows are open in the room that you are working in.
- If a child develops symptoms whilst in your care, please notify the office staff immediately.
- Stay away from School if you have symptoms, have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case, in line with Government guidance.
- Please notify us within 14 days of being on our School site if you test positive for Covid-19 by emailing email@example.com
We have comprehensive processes in place to keep our community safe. Further details are available on request, but key points include:
- We have developed a clear protocol and provision in the event of a member of staff or pupil presenting with Covid-19 symptoms while at school. This includes clearly defined safe areas for isolation until an individual can safely travel home.
- We have put in place enhanced hand washing facilities. This includes the use of additional toilets, the installation of hand gel dispensers at all external entry points.
- We will provide tissues to all classrooms, along with waste bins for the safe storage of used tissues.
- All pupils are forward facing in their classrooms and at lunchtimes.
- We have put in place a comprehensive communications plan, delivered through posters across the site and verbal reminders from staff, to ensure good hand and respiratory hygiene.
- We have significantly enhanced cleaning provision. All our cleaning personnel have received specific training on cleaning for Covid-19.
- Our pupils have been grouped in “bubbles”, to help minimise any unnecessary contact and enable us to track any close contacts quickly if need arises.
- We have staggered year group drop off and pick up locations to avoid mixing at the beginning and end of each day.
- We have strict controls in place to ensure parents/carers do not come into school unless it is essential, and by appointment only.
- All staff have completed safety training in respect of Covid-19.
How You Can Help Us:
Limiting the spread of infection is everyone’s responsibility. You can help us to keep our community safe by:
- Washing your hands frequently, with soap and water.
- Using tissues (or the crook of your elbow) whenever you need to cough or sneeze, disposing safely of your used tissues and washing your hands immediately.
- Staying at least 2m apart from other people, and encouraging your children to do the same, where possible.
- Staying away from School if you have symptoms, have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case, in line with Government guidance.
- Respecting and supporting all of the safety measures that we have put in place.
If you have any questions about health and safety, and especially as it relates to the controls we have put in place to minimise the risk from Covid-19, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs White, at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Information sources and links
Coronavirus (Covid 19) - Government Guidance
Coronavirus General Guidance and Support - https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
COVID-19: Stay at home guidance for households with possible Coronavirus infection - https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
Guidance - Help primary school children continue their education during coronavirus (COVID-19) - https://www.gov.uk/guidance/help-primary-school-children-continue-their-education-during-coronavirus-covid-19
Policies and Risk Assessments
|COVID-19 - A quick guide for parents and carers.pdf||Download|
|COVID19 Risk Assessment and Action Plan Jan 2021.pdf||Download|
|COVID19 Risk Assessment and Action Plan March2021 (1).pdf||Download|
|Risk Assessment for Workforce COVID-19 Testing in Primary Jan 2021.pdf||Download|